Sunday, June 19, 2011

Where Did It All Come From?

I am determined to eliminate all this clutter. Where did it all come from. The sad thing  about all this useless stuff is that I have this aching inside me to go out on a yard sale day and hunt the town for the next coolest treasure. I am fighting off the urge to do so by diving in to these boxes of crap and tossing it out. Asking my self repeatedly, who needs this stuff? What was I thinking? Really I have a CD that teaches me french, I have no desire to learn French. There is that little box of match books and mechanical pencil lead however no mechanic pencil in sight or in this house for that matter. Then the box of....... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? I have no idea! Why? Why do we have these things?
What causes a person to just collect useless, meaningless crap! I have no idea. What I do know it this girl right here has had enough! Time to clean out this house. So if you pass by our place and there's a dump truck outside you"ll find me somewhere spraying this house down with a garden hose and a bottle of bleach!
Should be a fun couple of days. And when all is said and done one word will cross my lips, FREEDOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment