Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just a Boring Introduction

Simple and sweet! My name is Corrina I am a busy business woman but most importantly a mother of two who lives vicariously through all stay at home moms. For two reasons, I would have the opportunity to spend more time with my kiddos and my house wouldn't look like it vomited all over itself each night as I poured myself into bed! Trying to find a balance in life is my biggest challenge as you will soon find out.
My biggest accomplishment in life are my kids. They are everything I want to be, everything I ever will be and everything that matters. They can turn my worst day into the most beautiful just by stepping into my line of vision. Their smiles are radiant and their personalities flawless. Even amongst, temper tantrums, poop, puke, arguing, fighting, hundreds of sippy-cups, stinky shoes, and messy rooms as long as it happening with them its worth being a part of. They are by far my life, as you will soon find this out as well.
I have been married to my husband for 7 years and love him with all my heart but will be the first to admit marriage is challenging and there are days that I daydream of what life would be like single. However as soon as I am catapulted back to reality I can honesty say while our marriage is normal with our moments of disagreement we are still very much in love. Because he is the one I like to cuddle with at night and he is the one I want to call when I have exciting news, he is the one I will always want to share the chore of parenting with, he is the one that will have my back. He is my best friend.
I am a partner in a busy property management company and a part-time photographer. Hard to believe my dream as a child was to be a criminal defense attorney. Not sure how I missed that but I did!
I have an amazing family, some would say the best. We are all very close and always there when we need each other. Coming from a large family has its challenges but in the end it is totally worth it.
Well, that's really it. My crazy little life in a nutshell. Its amazing, loving, frustrating, engaging, promising, scary and completely, entirely, strictly by chance. If I can say that I have learned anything in life thus far, it is that we can plan all we want but life will happen according to life and not according to us. Sit back, grab a cup of coffee, some popcorn, a stiff drink (of course only if your 21 and not that I am promoting alcohol, because that would be wrong!), a blanket, and a tissue because this life is a roller coaster ride and at some point you may need one or all!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment