Don't faint or anything. Yep, I'm back! Whats it been like 2 years? So whats been happening in the crazy hectic life of Corrina? Well, I am now a full time photographer trying to make headway in this crazy world, in this crazy house. We are still avid homeschoolers and truly loving every minute, okay well every minute that the kids aren't crying or fighting the path of learning. If you are a home schooler I strongly advise you to check out the blog "Confessions of A Homeschooler" this mama has done a fantastic job. What great resources she has put up for people. She is by far a true inspiration. Don't take my word for it check out the site. AMAZING!!! Since discovering this fantastic site we have incorporated some of her personally designed curriculum into our daily routine and the kids, get this... they aren't fighting the learning process. Now you see why I am so excited about this site. With that said it is truly a blessing.
Until tomorrow my friends.
-Corrina Starr
welcome back Corrina !!!! Looking forward to seeing more from you !
ReplyDelete